The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance of Warfare is a friendly Military Simulation Clan which supports Call of Duty :- Modern Warfare 2. All Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [TaW]. A Modern Warfare 2 Military Simulation Clan. We hope you enjoy your Stay Very Happy.
No Squad Wars at Present
We are currently at Defcon 5.
If you wish to join the Clan, go to the Enlist with [TaW] Forums for more information.

New member (please)

Go down 
+2
Sona
MattW0404
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MattW0404
Recruit
Recruit

New member (please) Empty
PostSubject: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:47 am

1. Your name ? - Matthew

2. How old are you ? - 34

3. Atleast four sentences about yourself - 34 year old, overweight, overworked account manager, live in Notts in UK and having been playing FPS since wolfenstein in about 1993. Big Liverpool fan, but dont hold that against me. Married, no kids (yet) looking for a clan to help me develop (actually get some) skills at COD MW2.

4. How much do you play Modern Warfare 2 ? - more or less daily

5. Your level in Modern Warfare 2 ? - 26

6. What class do you play on Modern Warfare 2 (assault, sniper, "tank" etc.) ? - assault normally

7. Why do you want to join this clan ? - seems like a mature clan that will enable me to meet some new friends, practise my teamwork and learn some skills that will stop me getting my arse kicked by prestige players!

8. Why do you think you are enough skilled/qualified to join this clan ? - relatively quick reactions, quite good tactical sense (i think), kill ratio of about 0.95, desparately trying to improve it, very experienced in FPS's - also a good laugh.

9. Do you understand that [TaW] Is a Military Simulation Clan and requires you to follow orders from Superior Officer in a Chain of Command ? - Yep!!
10. Anything to add ? - Nope, apart from let me in!

11. What is your Xfire Username ? mattw0404

12. What is your Steam Friends Name ? mattw0404

Thanks,

Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sona

PostSubject: Re: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:14 am

Ah, I think this is just what kind of players we need, teamplayers are always welcomed. Though gotta see what others think. For me i would say Yes.
Back to top Go down
AStarling
High Commander
High Commander
AStarling

PostSubject: Re: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 am

Welcome Matt, Here's your Clan Acceptance Letter.

Dear MattW0404
You have been accepted into [TaW], WELCOME!!

You are now a Academy Recruit with [TaW], So here is what you do. First you must report to a High Command member (Anyone with the Rank of Captain, General, or Commander in Chief. They also have red names on their Forum Usernames) on either Xfire or Steam.

In order to sit the Graduation Test you require:-

A High Command Members's Approval OR Being in Academy for 1 Week (You'll be considered by the Clan if you are worthy to take the test) OR by getting 75 Promotion Points.

Once you have completed these requirements, post this in the Academy Chat Forum (Under Level A) informing us of this.

Now please put ^0[TaW]^7 as your Tag in Steam and in Xfire and this will show us that you are one of us. We also ask that you read our handbook in the Handbook Forum.

We hope you enjoy your time with [TaW] and if you have any questions concerning the Clan, please do not hesitate to ask any member of High Command.

Regards
Andrew Starling
Commander in Chief (Clan CO)
Back to top Go down
https://tawclan.forumotion.net
stealthkiller
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm

AStarling wrote:
Welcome Matt, Here's your Clan Acceptance Letter.

Dear MattW0404
You have been accepted into [TaW], WELCOME!!

You are now a Academy Recruit with [TaW], (Clan CO)

well done Matt hope you have a good time in [TaW]

P.S Everyone else has
Back to top Go down
eklie1030
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
eklie1030

PostSubject: Re: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:41 am

have a great time.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sona

PostSubject: Re: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:38 am

More activity on the forums would be nice :p
Back to top Go down
Volvo
Corporal
Corporal
Volvo

PostSubject: Re: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 am

Congrazt Have fun in the clan New member (please) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member (please)   New member (please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member (please)
Page 1 of 1