The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance of Warfare is a friendly Military Simulation Clan which supports Call of Duty :- Modern Warfare 2. All Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [TaW]. A Modern Warfare 2 Military Simulation Clan. We hope you enjoy your Stay Very Happy.
No Squad Wars at Present
We are currently at Defcon 5.
If you wish to join the Clan, go to the Enlist with [TaW] Forums for more information.

BanneRs Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BanneR
High Commander
High Commander
BanneR

BanneRs Application! Empty
PostSubject: BanneRs Application!   BanneRs Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:47 pm

1. Your name? BanneR
2. How old are you? 18
3. Atleast four sentences about yourself? Well, Im BanneR and I play Css.. Oh Shi- wrong game >_< I mean CoDMW2. I am 18 and lovin life and alcohol, i Currently play Mw2 and think im at a pretty good level of play, but not pro! (Yet)
4. How much do you play Modern Warfare 2? Alot
5. Your level in Modern Warfare 2? 54 (I Think)
6. What class do you play on Modern Warfare 2 (assault, sniper, "tank" etc.)? Assault And Sniper (Sometimes Ninja)
7. Why do you want to join this clan? Good Friends On Here and this clan seems pretty well set up
8. Why do you think you are enough skilled/qualified to join this clan? I Have Played CoD, CoD2, CoD UO, CoD4, CoDWaW, CoDMW2
9. Do you understand that [TaW] Is a Military Simulation Clan and requires you to follow orders from Superior Officer in a Chain of Command? Yes Sir!
10. Anything to add? I Like Bum Sex... I MEAN WAFFLES ¬_¬
11. What is your Xfire Username? bannerman91
12. What is your Steam Friends Name ? banner_man91
Back to top Go down
AStarling
High Commander
High Commander
AStarling

BanneRs Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BanneRs Application!   BanneRs Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Application Accepted,

Welcome to [TaW],

I'm making you a First Sergeant Banner and you are also in Bravo squad (yay!).

Any questions ask away and PLEASE POST ON THE FORUMS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tawclan.forumotion.net

BanneRs Application!
Page 1 of 1