The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance of Warfare is a friendly Military Simulation Clan which supports Call of Duty :- Modern Warfare 2. All Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [TaW]. A Modern Warfare 2 Military Simulation Clan. We hope you enjoy your Stay Very Happy.
No Squad Wars at Present
We are currently at Defcon 5.
If you wish to join the Clan, go to the Enlist with [TaW] Forums for more information.

Happy New Year!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AStarling
High Commander
High Commander
AStarling

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:23 am

I just want to wish everyone on the Forums a Happy New Year as we are about to move into a New Decade.

2010 HERE WE COME!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tawclan.forumotion.net
stealthkiller
Private
Private

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 am

Every body have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Dont for get to kick Butt When 2010 Arrives
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year!
Page 1 of 1