The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance of Warfare is a friendly Military Simulation Clan which supports Call of Duty :- Modern Warfare 2. All Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [TaW]. A Modern Warfare 2 Military Simulation Clan. We hope you enjoy your Stay Very Happy.
No Squad Wars at Present
We are currently at Defcon 5.
If you wish to join the Clan, go to the Enlist with [TaW] Forums for more information.

Best Call of Duty Moment

Go down 
+4
bambixbino
eklie1030
stealthkiller
AStarling
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AStarling
High Commander
High Commander
AStarling

Best Call of Duty Moment Empty
PostSubject: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Just wondering guys whats your best Call of Duty Moment in Game.

Mines is when I was very close to getting First in a Public Free for All in Terminal and I just missed it Sad.

Whats yours?
Back to top Go down
https://tawclan.forumotion.net
stealthkiller
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am

mine was when i had 24 kills and just about to get a nuke but i got killed by a camper Best Call of Duty Moment Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
eklie1030
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
eklie1030

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 pm

mine was when I had a 27 killstreak with a nuke in my rewards, when we were doing hardcore HQ. we then started to let them win so I could have a MOAB
Back to top Go down
bambixbino
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
bambixbino

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 am

Mine was when i got a chopper gunner ( i was the first of al my friends^^)
My heart was bouncing like ... i dont know like what but it was bouncing alot!

Nd i love it !!! ( the choppergunner)
Back to top Go down
ChrissS
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
ChrissS

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 am

mines is that the mach just begone and I got first blood (4 kill, 1 noobtube) affraid
Back to top Go down
Sona

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:15 am

Let me guess, map was wasteland Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
ChrissS
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
ChrissS

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:45 am

nop
estate
https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/14/76/89/30/tubein10.jpg

Edit:
this is in a private match
I don't have a picture of that match i had that first blood
Back to top Go down
Sona

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 am

Well not the best but i almost had nuke twice in a row Sad Always got chopper gunner and someone killed me D:
Back to top Go down
AStarling
High Commander
High Commander
AStarling

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 am

My Best Now is the first time I ever won a Free for All in TERMINAL!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tawclan.forumotion.net
Sona

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 am

WOOP. See if you can win free for all in private match :DD
Back to top Go down
eklie1030
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
eklie1030

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:37 am

is that a request?
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Red_Snappa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:40 am

I think it is axl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Volvo
Corporal
Corporal
Volvo

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 am

Mine is when i finished my game and got prestige Best Call of Duty Moment Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Sona

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 am

Gz next time take a picture and you get a promotion!
Back to top Go down
bambixbino
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
bambixbino

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 am

My newest best was when I played free-for-all and i had a 20 killstreak!!!! ( without Ac130 or choppergunner )!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sona

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:06 am

I remember when i was on free for all match i spawned i ran and got killed by some dude. After i respawned again i made a serious kill streak Very Happy First 5 ppl in the face, predator missile, double kill, harrier strike, triple kill, pavelow, then i just sat in a corner waiting for kills Very Happy when i had 29 kills someone shot the pavelow and i was all on my own had no ammo on my m4a1, just spas-12 left Very Happy i went died 3 times >.< and then i killed the last guy. 30 kills 4 deaths and second one had 5 kills and lots of deaths Best Call of Duty Moment Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
ChrissS
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
ChrissS

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 am

very nice Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
bambixbino
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
bambixbino

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Volvo
Corporal
Corporal
Volvo

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 am

Nice Best Call of Duty Moment Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Sona

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 am

New best moment :3, Was sniping in wasteland i died 4 times in a row. Then my ultimate killstreak: Headshot, body shot, headshot, headshot, body shot, predator missile, double kill, headshot, body shot, body shot, and headshot, chopper gunner, 3 kills, after they respawned, triple kill, triple kill, triple kill, triple kill, nuke, triple kill and few kills more Very Happy After that i said: Bye bye and launched nuke and my final stats were 41 or something and 4 deaths. I got video i can put it on youtube :p if you guys want, its really short because i started recording after i got nuke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Call of Duty Moment   Best Call of Duty Moment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Call of Duty Moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance of Warfare :: Level 0 - Non Clan Members and Alliances :: Public Chat-
Jump to: