The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance of Warfare is a friendly Military Simulation Clan which supports Call of Duty :- Modern Warfare 2. All Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [TaW]. A Modern Warfare 2 Military Simulation Clan. We hope you enjoy your Stay Very Happy.
No Squad Wars at Present
We are currently at Defcon 5.
If you wish to join the Clan, go to the Enlist with [TaW] Forums for more information.

I can't take this any more!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AStarling
High Commander
High Commander
AStarling

I can't take this any more! Empty
PostSubject: I can't take this any more!   I can't take this any more! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:02 am

I've had it. I quit!

YOU ARE ALL MEAN! I try my hardest to do a good clan but all you guys do is bugger all. I wanted this to be fun but everyone takes the mick why when I do all the work.

I though I had a good team but this is shit!

Forget it [TaW] is over.
Back to top Go down
https://tawclan.forumotion.net

I can't take this any more!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance of Warfare :: Level 0 - Non Clan Members and Alliances :: Public Annoucements-
Jump to: