The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Hi There,
Please log in so that you can post on our forums.
If you don't have a Account on the forum then click on register. It only takes 1 Minutes and it auto activates so no need in going into your emails.
The Alliance of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance of Warfare is a friendly Military Simulation Clan which supports Call of Duty :- Modern Warfare 2. All Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [TaW]. A Modern Warfare 2 Military Simulation Clan. We hope you enjoy your Stay Very Happy.
No Squad Wars at Present
We are currently at Defcon 5.
If you wish to join the Clan, go to the Enlist with [TaW] Forums for more information.

entlist medioN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bambixbino
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
bambixbino

entlist medioN Empty
PostSubject: entlist medioN   entlist medioN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:36 pm

This is not for me but for medioN Razz
Because he didn't know how to, so I did it for him xD

In order to join The Alliance of Warfare clan you must fill in this application form!

1. Your name ?
Shohruh Madjbur

2. How old are you ?
Im 19 year

3. Atleast four sentences about yourself.
Hello guys, Im 19 year old, Im realy active.. Im searsche clan because im realy active, and my skill is very hing^^.. And im searsching a clan somedays, And in a day, I find a player of you clan, And i ask him if u searsching players.. And he said.. Go on this web. But i already forgot the web.. So i said, Add me on staem.. My steam is: invizzzzz, But im, My brother, And my little brother got the same pc, So maybe if i online on steam, playing with another tag, Hope still not problem is for u.. Soo.. Greeting.. U got enough info from me, If u need more, Ask me me Wink, ICQ: 570-839-452, XFire: elektrixxxxx, Steam: invizzzzz, MSN: gangster_shohruh@hotmail.com, Skype: Shohruh97, And im got a mic. cya

4. How much do you play Modern Warfare 2 ?
Im playing 4 hours in a day

5. Your level in Modern Warfare 2 ?
My level is Prestige 7, Its a hack, But i dont do it, just my noob lil brother

6. What class do you play on Modern Warfare 2 (assault, sniper, "tank" etc.) ?
Im good in sniper, and ak-

7. Why do you want to join this clan ?
I want this join, Because im realy active.. And i can play some funwars with some guys Wink

8. Why do you think you are enough skilled/qualified to join this clan ?
My skill is realy good, You can test me for sure Wink

9. Do you understand that [TaW] Is a Military Simulation Clan and requires you to follow orders from Superior Officer in a Chain of Command ?
yeah, i understand

10. Anything to add ?
I only want to say.. My nickname is medioN

11. What is your Xfire Username ?
elektrixxxxx

12. What is your Steam Friends Name ?
invizzzzz, but my and me brother, ald lil brother got the same pc. so... maybe a day he play with another tag, hope that still not problem come, yet

13. How did you find us?
I find you from a guy from public and his name is: Redsnappa
Back to top Go down
AStarling
High Commander
High Commander
AStarling

entlist medioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: entlist medioN   entlist medioN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Okay I'll allow him in but his activity on the Forum will need to be checked.

Dear Medion
You have been accepted into [TaW], WELCOME!!

You are now a Recruit with [TaW] and have been assigned to Bravo Squad, So here is what you do. First you must report to your Squad CO, that is 1nfern0

Now please put ^0[TaW]^7 as your Tag in Steam and in Xfire and this will show us that you are one of us. We also ask that you read our handbook in the Handbook Forum. The Squad leader will tell you how to change the Brackets Colour when he speaks with you.

We hope you enjoy your time with [TaW] and if you have any questions concerning the Clan, please do not hesitate to ask any member of High Command.

Regards
Andrew Starling
Commander in Chief (Clan CO)
Back to top Go down
https://tawclan.forumotion.net

entlist medioN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance of Warfare :: Level 0 - Non Clan Members and Alliances :: Enlist with TaW! :: Processed Applications-
Jump to: